Analyst 2 week!

Hi, I am Miriam! This week I have been the role of the analyst. I really thought it was going to be easy because give a note to calificate  my group-mates, from my point of view, it can’t be so many difficult. But I was totally wrong, I had to be objective, and althought they are my friends I had to give the note that they really must have. I hope that I have did it right because I have tried to be a righteous and objective person.
 At first, I have to say, that this task it wasn’t easy but we did it the best that we could and we did our best. Also, it was not easy work with 9 people, but we always try to be patient with all and help ourselves because not always can meet all of us, or stay all the time that we must.
 I would like to say that we have learned a lot of map projections, of  Robinson Mercator and Azimuthal and of geography in general. Also, we have learned that exist something called media distortion that show how the media distort reality.
At last, I think that we can improve and be better in our works, because althought we know that get a 10 is going to be a really hard work, we want to have a good mark, so we are going to conserve hope and our team spirit. We are a team of nine people, but we are going to work as only one.


Share:

1 comentarios

  1. What about the reflection of your work?? this is just a pre-reflection... You have some ideas about what a reflection is... and definitively, this is not enough...
    Let's review the basics about reflections and then rethink on it...

    ResponderEliminar