SECOND TASK!! Curator-Farmer

SECOND TASK!! Curator-Farmer

Hi everyone! I am Mar and this week I´ve been the curator-farmer. My mission is to reference all the web pages we have used to develop  the second task, treasure hunt: cartographic projections. Furthermore, I have continued with the main map that my partner did last week where we have taken into account all the resources we have used to search the necessary information for this topic.

  • ·         Map projections: Robinson projection. 

  • ·         Map projections: Mercator projection.

  • ·         Map projections: Azimuthal projection.

  • ·         Differences between two countries: France and Bolivia (Wikipedia).

  • ·         Examples that distort the vision of the students.

  • ·         Treasure Hunt.

  • ·         Youtube  videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8bGl5_JRf8

This is the main map I have explained you before:






I hope you like this task! 
See you next week!!



Share:

1 comentarios

  1. this is not what you have asked to do it.
    APA Style??? this is not a list of references, just a list of URLs
    In the map of popplet, where are the resources?? is NOT a map of concepts, is a map WITH the resources!!!
    Please repeat this and next time, embed the map on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar