THE BOSS IS HERE!!

Hi there, I'm Jamal , and this week I've been the facilitator.
This was the first time that I've been the facilitator, but I did my best.
This role wasnt as hard as I expected, I thought that I was going to argue a lot with my group mates, but that didnt happen,
I took the advice that the last facilitator gave me about staying calm, and it worked.
We met on Tuesday to complete the task.
This week had to understand  how schools are organized and how everything is in a relationship, because schools are complex, and that's in what we have focused. In this activity we had to explain what's the meaning of complexity and how this affects the relationships at school. The task was divided in 2 different chapters, so we divided ourselves in 2 groups too.
One group had to find and example in the news about education from the last year that could be related to each chapter, and explain the relationship. The other group had to create 5 fiction cases to explain the types of relationships at school and how each one of them would have the day to day teaacher's situation.
I think that the division that we made was very efficent, and we were able to do it  properly. We have to think about splitting the work in the near future, because it works.
I really enjoyed being the facilitator and I would like to be it again soon.
I would like give to the next facilitator the same advice that the last facilitator gave me: Please, stay calm,
Have a nice weekend.

Share:

1 comentarios

  1. Hi Prickles! I´m the journalist of loonatics group.
    I know that this week we haven´t made a presentation in class but we like your methodology of work every week and we are sure this week hasn´t been different.
    It was an interesting topic, isn´t it? The complexity and those things, quite philosophical. Our hedgehog like philosophy.
    We´d be glad to discuss aboout those topics and compare our news and our stories of relationships, it would be helpful for both groups and who knos... maybe even funny!

    We hope to have good news abot you soon!

    ResponderEliminar