Feeling like a star or at least trying to






     Hi! I am Juan and I´ve been the star this week explaning TPACK to the other groups of #SOyER1516 . In this post I´m going to expose my experience as an star.

      First of all, what is the first idea that comes to your mind when you have to do an exposition about a topic that you do not have any idea about what it is in 5 minutes? What would happen if I told that it is the FIRST exposition of my group?





      APOCALYPSE! Well, may be it´s not that bad, but it is a lot of preassure on one person. Being the first one to perform the role of star in the quater is a big deal. However, me and the rest of the members of The Prickles did a great job so I didn´t have to face on my own this challenge.



     Finally the big day arrived. I´ve always considered myself good at talking and expositions but nervous were merciless. Luckily for me, the teacher was arriving late so i got a few minute to prepare a little bit more the exposition.



     
     Once that our teacher, Linda, arrived, me and my pals started our exposition in a way very similar to speed dating. Fortunately, the first explanation I got to do was done to my partners of The Prickles, so I could calm down and be relaxed for the next explanations. Just a few expositions later, I had to do the explanation again to Linda, so the critical moment arrived.



  
     When I finished the exposition it was a relief for me. Happily, except some small mistakes and some moments that I was kind of tongue-tied , I think I did a great exposition.




     To sum up, being the star the first week has been tough, but I recognize that once I´ve done it the first time, I am not that scared of the role. Actually I really liked it and I hope to be the star in another task in the future. 

     That´s been all from me so thanks for reading this post and have a nice weekend!



    

Share:

1 comentarios

  1. Fun & creative, good combination. Good job!. I only miss the content! where is the content of your work? apart from the experience??... well done, continue in that way

    ResponderEliminar