Running for president a.k.a. principal of a school

Hi! I´m Juan and it´s been a while since I wrote my last post!


For this week task we had to run a campain for president principal of the world a school which we had to create it within a context with different problems and characteristics. Why this? Well the aim of this task was to know the different kinds of leadership through the campain.

In my case, I had the star role this week, so basicly I was the one who was running for principal, so it was up to me to choose what kind of leadership I wanted to take. 

After reading the different types I chose to be a authoritarian leader because I thouht that not too many people would pick it and I could do it in a funny way, even though I´m not too bossy.


Once I chose what kind of leader I wanted to be, my team and I came with a context in which a leader like me would be able to succeed, so we came up with idea of our fake school called "Saint Patrick´s Elite School". The idea was that the school of brilliant past had turn into a very inefficient school, a completely mess.

Graphic representation of the school

Everything was settled, so I prepared a speech to get the votes of the people that would make the next emperor of the galaxy principal.
Images of the audience after the speech

 More images

To end this post, I want to remark that there is no wrong style of lidership, and they usually are going to be mixed one with each other. Everything depends on the situation that you are facing, so remember, before acting in someway analyse the context that you have.
That´s all from me for this week. Thanks for reading this post and I wish you luck because winter is exams are coming.


Share:

1 comentarios

  1. Hi prickles! It’s Ester, this week’s Sweet Chilli Pepper’s journalist.
    First of all, I want to congratulate you because I think that you have done an amazing job in general during this week, but especially in the presentation day. Everyone in my group was impressed because of the awesome speech that your candidate did and we also loved all of the posters and the balloons.
    With regard to your blog, I think that you are improving more and more since we began this course, but maybe I would try to organise a bit more the posts,for instance, by putting some categories. Apart from that, I think that everything is perfect!

    ResponderEliminar