LAST TASK JOURNALIST! EVERYTHING HAS A ENDING.



Hello everybody! My name is Paula and I'm from The Prickles. Before starting, I must tell you that it is the second time I'm doing this role because I have alreaady done the rest of them before. Also, I must tell you that it is the last time I'm writing here. So, here I go!


It was Sunday night when my group started to talk in our whatsapp group to say that a new task had been uploaded. So, we started to read the task in our houses to understand better what Linda esplained us the next day. After Linda's explanation on monday, we chose the roles for each person doing the usual dynamic we have followed the other weeks. And in the practical hour, we read the first document. The main aim of this task was join the 2 new documents with the previous documents of complexity and connections. We had to create a connection map so, started to think in how to do this map too...
Here you have a photo of my group while they were working on it!





As the previous tasks, we decided to do the task on Tuesday, having lunch at University, in Education Faculty. We kept reading the documents and after that, all the group started to talk about what we have read. And the stars started to write down some ideas that they thought were important. When all the connections  were clear for everybody, we bought the cardboard and started to do the map.

Wednesday arrives and with it, the speedlearning! Sara and James were very nervous but all of us knew that they were going to do a wonderful work. We divided the classroom and all the stars explained their project on the wall, making a big circle. We were passing through different groups. But first, our stars explained us their work.
CLASS OR MESS?



THE TEAMS

I loved the work of all my classmates. Definetely, all of us have understood the task and all the things related to complexity. Although, I liked all the explanations and all the connection maps, I must say that Loonatics did a wonderful work. So I decided to leave them a comment telling them things about their work:






I also commented on a blog about complexity in education, because I really liked this issue. But it was on Spanish, so I commented on Spanish too, here you have the comment I put:



For celebrating that we had done  our last task and for avoiding study, some of The Prickles decided to go to the cinema! Spending time with them withouth having to do a task was as weird as nice!

Well, everything has a ending, so this course too. I can just tell you that all the effort you do day by day, it will have a positive effect on you and in your learning. I have enjoyed a lot and also I have learned a lot about the resources and organisation carried out in education. But, which is more important: I have learnt to work in group, to respect other's opinions and to be more confident about me. It is true that I'm not going to miss working with that stress and in those hours we were used to doing it. But I'm going to miss my Prickles team!
It has been a pleasure to share with you all my feels about this last experience.
Hope you enjoy it!




Share:

0 comentarios