LAST ONE FACILITATOR

Hi, it's Miriam from the Prickles team! This is the last task of the course, so I will not write here the next wek, and I really think it's going to be very rare don't have to do it again.
In this last time, I have been the facilitator of my group, as you know the facilitator must be a good lider and motivate his group, so I have tried to do my best.



This task, from our point fo view, has been a little bit difficult, that is because we didn't know how to do good all the conections and we were worried because if is the last one task we want to do it as the best one. 



The last one organization:

On Monday, Linda explained the task to the whole class and we spent a lot of time thinking how to present the project.  

On Tuesday morning we had some ideas and we organized them, then, as always, we met to do our work. We started reading the new articles (in Spanish) and we reviewed Complexity and Connection documents. When we read the texts of this week we started to get nervious, especially the starts of the team. But we were better than that and finally, we made it.

On Wednesday, we divided the class in groups, as we did it in TPACK, and we were passing for all of them one by one. (Speed Learning). Sara and James have done a good work as starts. So, for the our las task, we have done a handmade connection map explaining the different connections we found in the 4 documents.


Finally, as facilitator, I would like to say that I know we have done a good job. We have worked continually, learning something new every week and we are ready for the final exam. I also think we have become in a really friendly team, all of us have contributed with our grain of sand and it will not be the same without any of us.



I would like to wish good luck to 2016-2017 facilitators and generally, to all the groups. Hope you enjoy as me.





Goodbye, see you soon!


Share:

0 comentarios