ANALYST WEEK 10

Hello everyone, I am Mar from The Prickles and this week I am  the analyst, that is, I have to evaluate the work of the members of my group and also make a reflection.

First of all, I have to say that this week we all have done a good job doing the task so I want to congratulate my group for their work.
The task was about leadership: the star of each group had to personalise a candidate to the director of a centre presenting a campaign where they had to show the style we have decided to win the elections. Juan was the candidate of my group and we decided to present an authoritative style.
We have worked together and designed the speech of our candidate, and also we have done some posters and brought balloons to class to try to be the best director!

On one hand, the best of this week has been the moment of the presentation of the candidates. Every star showed and explained to the classroom why they had to win the elections. Juan, the star of my group did an excellent work as leader. and the other members of the group and me with our enthusiasm and happiness, contributed to the improvement of the speech. We were behind the leader with the posters trying to convince the people that our leader was the best.


All classmates were having a good time during the class while we were also learning.
With this task we have learnt how to present a candidature, and what it is more important, know how to defend safely our ideas and our points in front of a public.

On the other hand, the worst part of the task (if any) could be the nervousness of the star, because he knew that he had to do well due to if he did his job in a good way, all the group will have a good mark. It happens every week to the star, who has to represent the entire group, and it is sometimes hard.

Even so, we did a good job both on wednesday and the days we prepared the presentation. This is one of the things we have to conserve: work as a group. We all get on well with each other and that is one thing that define us, our fellowship.


I hope you like my post, see you next week!!

Share:

0 comentarios