FACILITATOR, LEADERSHIP TASK 7!







Hello everybody! This week I've been the facilitator. I must admit that I've played this role before, but in a different way because I was like a mix of star and faciliator regarding to task 6 : complexity. This task has been one of the last of this course! so, my group and I decided to try our best and not to waste time.
The reason why I decided by myself to be facilitator is because I have been  so full of energy this week and I thought this was because the week before I haven't played any role. So, in the last 15 minutes in Monday, I asked to the members of my group what role they haven't played yet. As almost all of them have played all the roles, it was very difficult to choose people to develop each role. But, finally, we came to terms and  the sresults of the roles were the following:





The task was about leadership and we had to do like elections to the best candidates of all the groups. So, we wanted to win so hard! In the practical hour, the brainstorming started! And Juan was very confident so I started to encourage my group and suggested some ideas to the campaign like making little flags with Juan's face to be the best campaign and support to him. Also, I started to say what my group had to do. Some of them make cardboards and others brought balloons to the classroom.

The best part was the exposition, Juan represented very well the campaign! He developed an authoritarian leadership and he did it amazing. Everybody in classroom enjoyed a lot and they laughed a lot with the Jamal's look of bodyguard.

I must admit that this task has been one of our best! But there were a lot of groups that did it an amazing work too like; Sweet Chilli peppers, their candidate Alejandra spoke very properly and they borught some sweets and some paper explaining the campaign.




Finally, I have realised that being the guide of your group is so stressing because if something wasn't as good as I expected I was so angry with myself and with my group. But I have learned to lead a group better thatnks to that experience. So, thank you to my groupmates to let me the opporutnity of learning this.

Hope you enjoy my little post! Love you so much. Paula from The Prickles.

Share:

0 comentarios