STAR/FACILITATOR.


Hello everybody I'm Miriam! I'm back for doing the role of facilitator, but at the same time, the star role.

This week has been really entertaining for me. I have done an important role, but at the same time, I was enjoying. Before this week, we have prepared the different connections that exist, and my group had the student and teacher connection. We have choosen the story of a child who wasn't comfortable in all the schools she was, and finally, she found in her last school and special teacher who helped her and he discovered that this child, Martina, had ADHD. With the time, Martina was improving, so her teacher will be with her for a long time to develop Martina's learning.

On Monday, we organized all. First of all, we thought what programme could represent this story. We chose "The Diary of Patricia", as another group, so we recorded together. We started to write the script, and then, we linked the two ones. 

On Wednesday, we recorded the video. It was a little confusing because we were a lot of people, but all of us tried to help, and we did a good and funny job. Then, some of us linked all the parts. From my point of view, this is a hard work and you have to be patient for doing it good.

So, at the moment, we are waiting to see the finished video. We are anxious!! I hope it will be as cool as the another one of the last week and of course, I hope that you like it, too!

See you next week, have a nice weekend :)

Share:

0 comentarios