CURATOR-FARMER 6

CURATOR WEEK 6:
How to do this? Well, on this occasion, we have to made a video about the 4 tasks made explaining the most important context of each one. 
So, my mission as curator, is to reference the webs we have used to develop this task, task 6. Besides, I have to continue with our main map taken into account the resources that we have used.
First of all, on Monday, Linda explained the task. As always, we could help us, with the written explanation on aula virtual. Here, we had the links that would make possible to do our video wich couldn't pass the 2 minutes. We have to do it right and nice, because we would do a contest.


Tools:

https://www.moovly.com/en/loginhttps://www.powtoon.com/edu-home/ We chose the second one, powtoon.
About the main map, here you have two different pictures, one of my part,  and another one that shows all the work of the Prickles.
Hi everyone! I'm Miriam from The Prickles and this time I'm being the curator-farmer of my team. As you know, this week our work was to summarize what we have learned in all the before weeks worked.






I hope you enjoy reading it! Have a nice weekend :)

Share:

0 comentarios