ANALYST, WEEK 8.

Hello guys! It’s Leona, I’m back! This week I was the group analyst. I was quite worried about having the role this week as I have to mark my group mates from 0-5. I think with the mark I have given them, I have been as fair as possible. It is hard though trying to stay impartial.

In this week’s task we had to create a newspaper with the news articles from the week before and also either be actors or editors for the news video.

In my opinion, the best bit of this week’s activity was working with other people trying to prepare things for the news video. I think it’s good to be able to work as a team with anyone, not just the people in your normal project group. I was also very pleased when we finished our newspaper.

At the start of the preparation of the video no one knew what they were doing or where they were going, it really did feel like we weren’t going to get anywhere. But I was totally wrong, the chiefs took total control and did a fantastic job of organizing everyone.

The best moment in the week for me was when all the filming has finished and all the parts of the video were filmed without any problems. That was a very good moment. It’s amazing what we can get done when we all work as a team!

I didn’t find anything really hard about this week’s task although it was quite frustrating creating the newspaper because we are 9 people in the group and there is not enough work for all of us.

Our group really does work as a team and we are always there to help each other out even if it isn’t their part of the project. We are all trying our hardest to get the maximum mark and trying to get better and better as the weeks go on.

We could probably improve the division of the work in the future weeks, as I think we could get the job done faster that way.

Well that’s all I have for now. I hope you all enjoy my post and it helps you in the future!

Have a great weekend and I will be back next week!

Share:

0 comentarios