FACILITATOR/STAR WEEK8!!!




Hello everybody!! As the last week I was the star, this week I'm going to be like a mix of star-facilitator. Firstly, I must say that this task is being very hard, because working with all the class is so stressing! The principal aim of this week was to take to stage what we have been thinking the previous week. So, on Monday we divided all the roles, and I chose more people to be on stage (because as you will know if you read my last post, I was the chief of the casting). Besides, Linda aked us to do a newspaper with the news that each group had chosen for each subtitle of complexity. 



Here you have the result of our newspaper!! The news we searched on internet were not that well than the rest of the groups, so they were not chosen to be represented. 

We decided to do a colorful cardboard because using colours can make you undertand better the content.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwFHUq_uUyJ3aDZScUp3ampoN1U/view?usp=sharing



Wednesday, was the day of the recording!! It was very funny! As I was in the editor's group and also I was one of the chieves, we had a short meeting with Jose(the boss). Each chief of each new started to say what he/she was going to do. As my work was deciding who was going to act. I was in one of the set of news helping! 

After recording, the cameras of each set  were with Jose to put in common all that they have recorded. When the recording was over, we went home and started to talk in Whatsapp and in other classes to finish other things.


I must say that although I enjoy this task a lot because I love all the thing related to acting, I was very stressed!! Because firstly, a lot of people want to participate in the video and a lot of people were asking to me things like: Paula, what can I do? / Can I be extra? / Can I be  interviewer? 

Organisation is the most difficult thing when you work with a lot of people! But finally, we divided the work regarding to each new.

 Finally, the programme was called complexity news! Because we can't forget that this task was about that! But, I must say that we probbably made a mistake in not explaining very deeply to other people the task about complexity. But, I'm happy with the result and I can't wait to see the video!!


Thanks for reading my post!!




Share:

0 comentarios