WEEK 9.Journalist.

Hi guys, I’m Leona and this week I’ve been The Prickle’s journalist. This week has been so much fun!

On Monday we divided ourselves into groups and each group had a different reality show to create regarding news articles that we had found in one of the previous weeks. My group was composed by some of The Prickles members such as Paula, Miriam and Juan, but not all of them. A change is always good I suppose. After we had our groups, we proceeded to write the script for our reality TV show and to assign roles. Our show was based on the “Diario de Patricia”, but we called it “The Dairy of Leona”. Yes, me, Leona, as I was the presenter of the programme. But it didn’t stop there. There was also another different group who wanted to base their video on this show. You must all be thinking, so why not do it together? Well, that’s exactly what we did.  The people who attend this show are people who have any type of problem or story.

My group’s video was about a little girl with ADHD who’d changed school various times as no one could understand her strange behaviour until she arrived at one school where her teacher diagnosed her with this illness. Martina, the child, and her mother wanted to thank this teacher, which is why they applied for the show.

The second case was about a boy, named James, who had suffered bullying. Himself, his mother, his headmistress and the bully appeared on the show.

On Tuesday my whatsapp did not stop going off as we were all organizing the script and all the other props that we needed. All of this had to be prepared for Wednesday to record the entire video. We took just under 2 hours to finish the video. But our job didn’t stop there, as my peers had to edit it and put it all together, a process which was not easy at all.

Here are some pictures from the day of the video:









Changing subject, on Thursday, my group, The Prickles, and I had to recreate a newspaper that including all of the 6 articles that we had found a few weeks ago. Which will be uploaded onto our blog, this one, shortly.

If you’ve been keeping up with our blog, you will know the over the past week or two we have been recording a news video, which is finally finished. You can watch on the following link: 



This week I left a comment on The Frisky Hedgehogs blog:





I also left a comment on a blog about How to be a good Presenter.



https://www.distilled.net/resources/you-could-be-a-better-presenter-heres-how/









I hope you enjoy this post this week. See you next and enjoy yout weekend! 

Share:

0 comentarios