Analyzing with post-holiday depression

Holidays are over!




Hi! I´m Juan and yes, I know, spring break has come to an end as usual, but I ´ve come stronger than ever, so let´s go!



This week I´m the analyst and for the new task we had to do a video no longer than 2 minutes about everything we have learned during the past weeks.

First of all, I´ve to say that being analyst is a tough rol because I mark my mates´ work and I think it´s a huge deal. Once I´ve said that, let´s go to the point. 

On one hand, the best part of the task was doing the video with onlinne programs (in our case we used Powtoon). Why this? Well, not only because we are creating a video instead of a poster or a presentation as we usually do, but also because we´re learning new ways of creating usefull material, in this case, a video.


On the other hand, the worst part of the task was time. What do you mean with time you might be wondering? Well, the thing is that we had the same amount of time to do the task as usual, so facing a new brand of ways of doing your project is not always the shortest path. I´ve got to recognize that the web that were recommended to us, like Powtoon, were easily manegeable but it took time to get used to them.



Nevertheless, as future educator we´ll have to deal with the fact of the time, so it´s a good experience. Add to this, that thanks to this project we were able to realise that we are actually learning. These projects aren´t just something that our teacher told us to do. They are a different way of learning and you realize when you start looking back. After all, we aren´t doing things that bad if we are learning something from this experience, so we only get better with time.

Well, that´s been all from me. I hope that you like and share our video!


Share:

0 comentarios