Third week! Analyst.


Good afternoon, I am Mar and this week I am the analyst of The Prickles group, that is, I have to evaluate the work of my group that personally, is one of the most difficult job due to I have to be fair and objective pointing. I have a good group, maybe we are too many people in the group in cases of agreement. Nonetheless, I am happy with my group and being one of the members of it.

This week, the third one, our task has been about telling stories, how to do a real good presentation and how to create and use free resources. As a result of that, we though that a good topic for doing a good presentation would be mammals, due to it is a topic that is so important to know and it is studied in all primary, but in our case, we have wanted to choose the first cycle of primary. Moreover, we have learned what is the create commons licenses and how can we use it.

According to our work this week, I think that the best part of the activity was when we were altogether doing the activity after lunch at University, because of at that moment we work together as a group and everybody was doing something for the improvement of the task, helping the needs of the other members…I feel comfortable and pleased. As I said before, one of our points against could be the number of members, due to everybody have an idea and it is complicated to reach an agreement. Possibly this is the worst part of the activity, although in the end all the problems are solved. A part from that, the other worse part was when the teacher told us that our work was failed, but we have improved it and on Monday I am absolutely convinced that we will pass it!

Changing the topic, what we have learnt this week is too important for our future, because technology everyday progresses and we have to be aware of how can we do a good presentation, and also we have learnt what is creative common licenses, which only few members knew about them.

To conclude, I think every week we have to improve our works until we obtain the perfection, but to reach it we have still working hard, doing good presentations and working as a group.

I hope you enjoy reading our blog,

See you next week bloggers!!

Share:

0 comentarios