WEEK 5! FACILITATOR




Hello everybody , I am Sara and I have been the facilitator this week. This week has been the last before the Easter holidays , and we wanted to finish the work with good taste in the mouth.
We had to work about all the disadvantages and the DARK side of the books. 
I have to say that I really like this role , because I like to organize and to order since I am very bossy.
However we always share all our ideas and select the idea that we like the most. We expected to do the work in an original way , and We created a big twitter book with all the information.

And What´s about the organization? 
On monday , Linda explained the task and we started to work. We decided that all of us had to look up information at home about the task and think about how can do the work in an orginal way.
On tuesday , everybody had some ideas and like all the tuesdays we ate at the University. At two o´clock we started to work. We divided the work in two parts. While ones worked with the decoration and the structure of the twitter book , others worked with the information that we had to write in the Timeline.
On wednesday , we exposed our work being Leona our star.
I think to be a good facilitator , you have to encourage your groupmates and work a lot to do a very good job, and in my opinion I did it.

Hope you like it!!XOXO



Share:

0 comentarios